Thank you for your participation on ICSHPE 2018!
Guidelines & DeadlinesInternational Conference of Sport, Health and Physical Education 2018
After online registration, you will receive an email, in which you will be asked to send an abstract. This email will include your identification number (ID). Recommended format of the abstract is Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx). Abstract must be in English language and must be based on THIS TEMPLATE and it cannot be longer than the format of a paper A4 (max 350 words). Name the document in the following format LastNameID (example: Balko5789.docx). By sending an abstract you agree that it will be processed in the book of abstracts.
For inclusion of the contribution in the program of the conference it is necessary to pay the conference fee before the due date (August 31, 2018). All abstracts (after the payment) will be published in the book of abstracts.
If you have any questions or problems with abstract, please contact us through an email address email@example.com.
- Presentation in the PowerPoint format (.ppt or .pptx)
- Language of the oral presentation: English (preferred), Czech, Polish, Slovak, Ukrainian
- Presentation slides must be in English language
- 10 minutes for presentation + 5 minutes discussion
Presenting author should deliver his/her presentation during the check-in process to the technical staff on the USB or can send his/her presentation to an email address firstname.lastname@example.org, before the October 23, 2018 in the following format LastNameID (example: Balko5789.pptx).
- Maximal size of the poster A0 (120x90 cm)
- Language of the poster: English
Information about the preparation of the poster for its presentation will be available during the check-in. Time for discussion about the poster will be stated in the program before the beginning of the conference.
- Registration: August 31, 2018
- Abstract submission: August 31, 2018
- Payment: August 31, 2018
- Discounted conference fee: June 30, 2018
- Full-text submission: November 30, 2018